Fiona joined Watson Millican & Co. in July 2016 as a Consulting Associate. She has almost 30 years of manufacturing, operating and commercial experience in the oil and gas industry. Fiona’s experience ranges from commissioning and troubleshooting refinery and chemical plants, providing technical support for clients through negotiating large natural gas supply contracts, tendering, negotiating and managing framework agreements for engineering services and selling technical consulting services for the refining industry.
- BSc (Hons) Chemical Engineering – University of Edinburgh – 1986
- M.B.A., Distinction – University of Chicago, Booth School of Business – 2001
- Chartered Engineer CEng MICemE
- Successfully developed and negotiated two framework agreements for all Engineering Project Management Services (EPMS) for Onshore projects in the EMEA region for Shell which covered at least $150 million/a of spend. Savings of approx. 7% were achieved from previous contracts.
- Closed the first long term contract (revenues approximately €100 million/a) for Shell in Italy and worked on several medium/long term deals to support the development of the regasification terminal in Sicily and negotiated life of field legacy contract price reviews.
- Successfully developed and implemented standards for Contract governance for Engineering suppliers which included leading a team to develop a set of KPIs for Engineering Contractor Performance management to be used for all projects in all businesses which were subsequently implemented.
- As a Fluidised Catalytic Cracking specialist at UOP, was a member of the team who developed, tested and marketed a new Feed Nozzle which captured a significant proportion of a very competitive market. The role also involved conducting P&ID checks for new unit designs and supporting clients and staff in the field trouble shooting issues.
- As Commissioning Engineer at UOP, 27 assignments over 3 years which involved continual travel to carry out the start up, troubleshooting and other activities associated with UOP’s products in oil refineries world-wide. Assignments included being responsible for the check out and start up of 2 units at Mossel Bay, now Petro SA in South Africa and conducting test runs and start up of new FCC technology at the flagship refinery of ENI near Pavia in Italy.
700 Central Expressway South
Allen, TX 75013